Disabling 'text' option in add event form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Disabling 'text' option in add event form

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tran
    Participant

Is there a way I can disable the ‘Text’ tab option for event description, and make it so that only the ‘visual’ option is available to users?

Hi!

We utilize WordPress’ wp_editor function to create the description editor. I took a quick look at the arguments for the editor at : http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_editor. However I don’t see a quick option to disable the “Text” input.

The tribe-community-events.class.php file’s formContentEditor function is responsible for creation of the editor. I’d suggest searching within the wordpress.org forums to see if there are any details to modify the editor as you desire. If possible you should be able to modify the community events function to suit.

Sorry there is no quick way to disable this feature.

– Matthew

Hi, I wanted to quickly follow-up with you to see if you are all set or if you have further questions. Please let me know if you do have additional questions I can assist with or if I should go ahead and close this thread.

Thank you,

– Matthew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Disabling 'text' option in add event form’ is closed to new replies.