Disable Ticket Email for Selected Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Disable Ticket Email for Selected Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bruce
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way in Event Tickets Plus to disable the ticket email for certain types of tickets.

I have event that is selling seats (for which I want to email a ticket), but also raffle tickets (which I do not want to email a raffle ticket – they have to be snail-mailed to the purchaser due to state government regulations).

No problem if I have write some PHP code to add this condition. I just can’t find where the email tickets are generated.

Thanks, Bruce,

Geoff B.

Good evening Bruce and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

You are correct, this is most likely to require a bit of customization on your end.

As you might know, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues.

We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customization.

With that in mind, here is a snippet that completely disables ticket from being emailed. Hopefully that will help you get going: https://gist.github.com/GeoffEW/67488cc3d5dda12a9e252e16e39191f4

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable Ticket Email for Selected Tickets’ is closed to new replies.