Disable State and Country from displaying

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Disable State and Country from displaying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    robpoole
    Participant

Is there a way to disable the State and Country fields from displaying in the List View? For some reason they are showing up on separate lines and ALL our events are in the same city and country so it’s actually just extra information.

Casey
    Participant

robpoole,
    Hello again! πŸ™‚ I’d be happy to help you out here. Please add the following CSS to your theme’s stylesheet:

.events-list abbr.region, .events-list span.country-name {display:none !important;}

Give that a shot and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

robpoole
    Participant

Thanks, this worked.

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable State and Country from displaying’ is closed to new replies.