Disable Related Events entirely?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Disable Related Events entirely?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Neil Heird
    Participant

Hi. Wondering if I can prevent related events from showing at all at the bottom of a single event page? much like the default comments function in core WP, i can isolate the call in the single_post.php file and insert a “//” to prevent the template from retrieving comments… is this same approach possible for single events? if so, where might I find the function that calls for that module? I tried looking at the single_event.php file but the markup wasn’t very clear there and I certainly don’t want to mess any thing up. thanks in advance for your help!

Neil Heird
    Participant

Nevermind. Found this thread: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/how-to-disable-related-events/#post-56952 which did the trick. Thanks anyway, and by the way, the latest updates are fabulous! excellent job! I am using the Avia framework by Kriesi and its like the two of you got together to make things work. Nice job….

Leah

Hey Neil, I’m glad you found a solution. Thanks for the update. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable Related Events entirely?’ is closed to new replies.