Disable public attendee list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Disable public attendee list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh Kern
    Participant

Is it possible to disable the attendee public list completely, including in the admin area? If not, how can I disable it on the frontend?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Josh,

Thanks for reaching out!

I guess it would be possible to hide the attendee list page on the back-end. I will check if that can be done easily.

As for the front-end there is a setting. When you are editing an event go to the Tickets section and click on the Settings button. There you should be able to see a checkbox controlling the attendee list visibility. (screenshot: https://cloudup.com/cj3DvhJrdxV)

Does this help?

Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

In the back-end, would it be enough if we got rid of the ‘Attendees’ button on the edit event page and the ‘Attendee list’ action below an event title on the event list page?

The attendees page would still be accessible if you know the direct url, only there would be no direct links to it.

Or how do you imagine that?

A.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable public attendee list’ is closed to new replies.