Disable Image Upload on Community Event Submission Form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Disable Image Upload on Community Event Submission Form

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Annie Tandy
    Participant

Can I eliminate the option for the community to upload images for the events they are submitting? I saw a thread from four years ago on this topic, but I’m hoping there is an updated/easier way to disable image upload now.

Thanks,
    Annie

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Annie,

Absolutely! You can remove the image section from the template for the community event submission page.

First, you’ll want to copy the template into your child theme for editing by following these instructions. You can find the template at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/edit-event.php. Then, you can look for this line and remove it:

<?php tribe_get_template_part( 'community/modules/image' ); ?>

Let me know how that works for you!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable Image Upload on Community Event Submission Form’ is closed to new replies.