Disable creating QR image in uploads folder

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Disable creating QR image in uploads folder

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Marko
    Participant

Hello,

I disabled default email notifications using:

add_filter( 'tribe_rsvp_email_recipient', '__return_empty_array' );

But I noticed I have a lot of QR images in my uploads folder. Is there an easy way to disable creating this images?

Thank you

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. If you go to Events > Settings > Tickets and uncheck “Enable QR codes” this should disable the the creation of QR codes. Let me know if that works.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Marko
    Participant

Please see attached screenshot, there is no such option. Maybe it’s with Woocomerce, I’m not using it.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Yes that is with woocommerce. What are you using for ecommerce?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Marko
    Participant

Hey,

I’m not using anything, this is free RSVP tickets that are generating QR images.

Thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I see. Try using our plugin to disable the QR codes. I am not sure if this disables them completely. Check it out and let me know if it works for you.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable creating QR image in uploads folder’ is closed to new replies.