Disable AddThis plugin for Community Form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Disable AddThis plugin for Community Form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

Hi Support – I thought I saw a post about how to disable the AddThis plugin for the Community form (both add event and my events) but I can’t find it anywhere. I have added the custom field addthis_exclude to my WP install – so I know I have to include this on the Default template used for the Community form in a conditional – if ‘is community form’ then ‘addthis_exclude=true’ but not sure how to identify the community form.
    Thanks,
    Michelle

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Michelle, we have two conditionals you can use to detect the community pages:

if(tribe_is_community_my_events_page()) {
    echo 'this is the my events page!';
    }

if(tribe_is_community_edit_event_page()) {
    echo 'this is the submit/edit events page!';
    }

I hope that helps!

– Jonah

Michelle
    Participant

Hi Jonah,
    Thanks for this info. Would you be able to give me a few more details though – or a url with further instructions as to which code/syntax to use for ‘addthis_exclude’ = ‘true’? I have played around with this a bit but so far have not come up with the answer.
    Thanks,
    Michelle

Michelle
    Participant

Hi again,
    I have solved this problem – have put the below code in my functions.php file and it now works perfectly!

Michelle
    Participant

COde paste didn’t work so here it is in pastebin http://pastebin.com/wFW9JKuy

Rob

Awesome to hear you got this resolved, Michelle. Thanks for confirming as much and for sharing the code you ended up using! Others who find themselves in your same position down the road will be thankful.

Let us know if you need anything else in the future. Thanks again for your support so far.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable AddThis plugin for Community Form’ is closed to new replies.