direct to my login page not wordpress login

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus direct to my login page not wordpress login

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Lisa Antill.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Antill
    Participant

Hi there,

My customers must login to purchase. But the ‘login to purchase’ button directs them to the WP login. I want it to direct them to my login page …/login/

How can I choose which page they login from?

Thanks,
    Lisa

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa!

There is a template that can be overridden that contains the “login to purchase” link. You can create a custom template for this by copying the file from events-tickets-plus/src/views/login-to-purchase.php into your theme or child theme in the /tribe-events/ folder. (create if not already there) Then just replace the URL in the link markup.

To read more about creating a custom template, check out our Themer’s Guide.

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,
    Sky

Lisa Antill
    Participant

Thanks Sky, that did it. Cheers!

Sky
    Keymaster

Lisa,

Awesome! Glad that worked!

Let us know if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘direct to my login page not wordpress login’ is closed to new replies.