Differing addresses in event details

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Differing addresses in event details

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stmarkspa
    Participant

Hi, I just purchased Events Calendar PRO and the Event Aggregator and ran an import. In the event details there are two differing addresses, one of which is incorrect and I cannot see where or how I can remove that address. There is the Venue address which is correct, and a separate address underneath in italics that is NOT correct. Screenshot attached. Please let me know what to do to remove the incorrect address.
    Thanks!

Hi LeeAnne,

Welcome and thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind providing me with the URL that you are importing in a private reply, so that I can run some tests on my end?

Thanks,

Jaime

stmarkspa
    Participant

This reply is private.

stmarkspa
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi LeeAnne,

Thanks for providing me with all of that information!

You are correct, the first address is imported as the Venue title, and the second address is listed as the address.  Which is the correct address?  Have you entered both of these addresses?  It sounds like this is happening before it makes it to the import, so as a first step, I would recommend looking into how things are listed on the calendar that you are exporting.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Differing addresses in event details’ is closed to new replies.