Differentiating Community Events from Admin events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Differentiating Community Events from Admin events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    robpoole
    Participant

Is there a way that Community submitted events can show up as a different color or have some kind of indication that they are not organized by the site admin in the Calendar or List views? Right now I am thinking we will just add an asterisk at the end of each Event Title with a disclaimer text in the Description just wondering if there was a better solution for this.

Casey
    Participant

robpoole,
    Definitely! One thing you could do would be to create an Event Category called ‘Community Events’ and then assign user-submitted events to that category. Once you’ve done that, you can use this plugin to customize the colors that display with your Event Categories.

Give that a shot and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

robpoole
    Participant

Thanks! That worked.

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Differentiating Community Events from Admin events’ is closed to new replies.