Different versions between wootickets and Events Calendar

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Different versions between wootickets and Events Calendar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    diggeridoo
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m trying to keep updated the plugins but there are always a different versions between wootickets and the two core Events calendar and Pro.
    Now, it has been released the 3.5.1 version for Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO but, still exists the 3.5 for wootickets. The same happened in former version.
    There is a warning about keeping all these synchronized at time with the same versions.
    So, what is the correct way to proceed with this?

Thanks.

Leah

Hi diggeridoo,

Thanks for getting in touch. The plugins with three numbers (like 3.5.1) are ones that needed a hotfix, and that final .1 shows us that they are different from the pre-hotfix version which was 3.5.

It is important to keep all your plugins at the same version, but you don’t need to worry about matching the third number. As long as the first two numbers of your Events Calendar plugins match, they will all work together. For example right now, the versions all have the same first two numbers (3.5) so they are good. What you don’t want is to be running a 3.5 version with a 3.3, or something like that.

Does that answer your question?

Best,

Leah

diggeridoo
    Participant

Hi Leah, thanks for your answer, now it’s perfectly clear 🙂

But, there is a problem now, woocommerce tickets is asking to update to the latest version of woocommerce in order to work, but this version is only compatible with WP 3.8 and I don’t want to update WP core.
    How can I keep it working with my actual version of woocommerce?
    Now wootickets is not working..

diggeridoo
    Participant

Please, this is URGENT.
    I’ve tried to downgrade to former version but wootickets aren’t working at all.
    It still appears the message asking to update woocommerce, before updating everything worked fine.
    Please help with this.

Barry

Hi – so can you confirm which version of WooCommerce you are currently using? The latest version of WooCommerce Tickets does indeed require a fairly recent build of WooCommerce (2.1 or greater, to be exact) to be active or it will not function as expected.

diggeridoo
    Participant

I’ve woocommerce 2.0.20.
    Do I have to update manually to 2.1 ? Auto-update doesn’t work in woocommerce (I don’t know why)
    Which is your recommendation?

Barry

If auto-update isn’t working then yes – you’d need to update manually.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread (and so it will no longer be monitored by staff). If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Different versions between wootickets and Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.