Different tickets with shared stock

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Different tickets with shared stock

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lorenzo
    Participant

Hi,
    is there any way to set different ticket prices sharing the same stock?
    we need to set the default ticket price at (e.g.) 10$
    then a discounted one at 8$
    the stock is 100 tickets, no metter how many standard or discounted ones we sell: the sum cannot exceed 100.
    it seems I cannot set any product variation in woocommerce nor share the stock betweeen different tickets… the problem is even worse when I come up with setting wmpl for multi-language support.

Do you have any advice about this?
    my setup is woocommerce + events calendar pro + tickets ( + wpml)

George
    Participant

Hi Lorenzo,

I’m sorry to disappoint, but at this time what you’re describing is currently not possible with our ticketing add-ons.

This is a feature we’ve gotten many, many requests for, and the good news is that we are actively working hard on doing this – it’s a little trickier to implement than you might expect, across all our ticketing add-ons accurately and to ensure that user can use either type of ticket stock, but hopefully this will make it into an upcoming release.

It is not a feature of the next release, and not currently supported. Sorry to disappoint Roby.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

George

Lorenzo
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Lorenzo,

I’m sorry to disappoint you with that limitation, and understand your frustrations. No worries – you should indeed be able to get a refund, and to do so, just send an email along to [email protected] with a copy of your original purchase receipt, and we’ll take care of you from there 🙂

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Different tickets with shared stock’ is closed to new replies.