Different pricing for different days and times

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Different pricing for different days and times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    I am using Event Manager Pro (with recurring events)and Wootickets. I have an event that has different times, days and prices are different depending on the day/time. Is there a hook or filter I can add that can help me set these different pricing for different days and time.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi John, I’m moving this to the WooTickets forum and someone will help you out there.

Barry

Hi John, great question 🙂

This is however in the realms of custom WooCommerce development. So, while I appreciate you are doing this in the context of selling tickets to events, it’s really something where you would need to dive into the WooCommerce API (and or work with the Woo team or someone who is suitably knowledgeable with regards to that product) to figure it out. A ticket is, ultimately, nothing more than a regular shipped WooCommerce product.

We can leave this open to see if other members of the community have a solution they can share – it isn’t something that we can really help you with though, I’m afraid.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Different pricing for different days and times’ is closed to new replies.