Different prices

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Different prices

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniella
    Participant

I’m selling tickets to a few tours where the tickets vary in price depending on age. Example, $40 for adult, $30 for senior, children 6 and up are $10 and under that are free. How can I do this?
    Thanks!

Nico

Hi Daniella,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’ll help you on this.

I think the only way of doing this right now is by creating a different ticket for each audience (age-range). Unfortunately we still don’t support variables products -WooCommerce feature- which would be the ideal solution.

Do you think this can work for you?

Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Daniella
    Participant

Hi Nico,

That’s what I did but that will affect the inventory and make it more of a manual process to keep track of than I would have liked. Not a deal breaker, but being that this is a ticketing add-on, variable tickets should really be available.
    Thanks!

Nico

Daniella,

I can totally get you point here, and I know this is a bummer in cases like yours.

Our tickets framework is going under a big refactor that will allow us to add features like this in the future, so hopefully this will be supported in the feature. In the meantime you are welcome to add your voice in our User voice page, there you’ll see some related feature request like ‘global’ tickets stock, support for product variations and more.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread as you marked as resolved, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Cheers,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Different prices’ is closed to new replies.