Different page templates for monthly calendar vs. others

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Different page templates for monthly calendar vs. others

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    danieldekay
    Participant

I’d like to have a different page template for my monthly calendar, but not for any other page that ECP displays. At the moment I have my “special” page set up as page template in the settings of ECP, but it uses that for all displays, which makes it “less pretty”. Is there an “easy” way without coding that kind of logic into the page template?

Barry

I can’t think of a way to use different templates for different views without any coding, I’m afraid. You’d really need to set a template that meets your basic needs then add something like a switch statement to load specific templates from there, based on the type of view being requested.

danieldekay
    Participant

Too bad 🙁 But I guess that’s the “themer’s dilemma”

Barry

I guess you could see it that way. There are certainly other ways you could solve this (filtering the choice of template instead of detecting the view and branching from within a custom template, for instance), but we’d really need to leave you to figure out the best solution for your needs.

Good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Different page templates for monthly calendar vs. others’ is closed to new replies.