Different levels of tax

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Different levels of tax

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom

We have two kinds of paid events: seminars for clinicians (these attract tax) and workshops for patients (these are tax free). We need to be able to set tax on tickets either by category or on each event. Can we do that with your plug in?

Hunter

Hi Tom,

Thank you for considering our plugins for your project! To answer simply, yes. Let’s say you’re using WooCommerce as your ecommerce provider. If you have taxes set up, they will be added to the ticket as they would a physical product. No tax will be added to free tickets. I quickly created a test event with a free and paid ticket and have added both tickets to my cart. See the screenshot below for a visual example:

You can also edit the ticket via WooCommerce (just as you would edit a product page) and it’s tax-related options:

Please let me know if this helps answer your question and feel free to reply back with any additional questions you have. I also recommend reading over the New User Primer: Event Tickets & Event Tickets Plus tutorial to get an idea on the process of installing the plugin, making tickets, managing your orders and attendees, etc.

We offer a 30-day money back guarantee allowing ample time to test the plugins out to ensure they meet your needs. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your day. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Different levels of tax’ is closed to new replies.