Different images for each ticket type within a single event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Different images for each ticket type within a single event

• This topic has 23 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Raymond Gillespie.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Raymond Gillespie
    Participant

Hi Nico,

Thanks for the quick reply. I don’t think the column will be an issue actually, as I moved the ticket image to the very top of the ticket outside the main content (the client wants to be able to tear that off). Simply removing the image from the top should be OK as far as I can tell. Do you have any ideas?

Nico

Ray,

Are we talking about the email or the tickets form or both places?

Please let me know if you can send me the site URL where I can see this in case you are referring to the tickets form,
    Best,
    Nico

Raymond Gillespie
    Participant

Sorry, just for the emails. I have hidden them on the website itself.

Raymond Gillespie
    Participant

Hi Nico, I just wondered if you’d had any more ideas about this? Is there any way to hide the grey box on the emails when there’s no image for that particular ticket type?

Nico

Hey Ray, sorrfy for the delay!

Just adjust the line were the image is called, to the following:

if ( $product = new WC_Product( $ticket['product_id'] ) ) echo $product->get_image('shop_thumbnail', array(), false);

You can replace ‘shop_thumbnail’ for the another image size if you want!

Please let me know if this works,
    Best,
    Nico

Raymond Gillespie
    Participant

Thanks Nico – I’ll take a look tomorrow and let you know how I get on.

Nico

Perfecto! Hope it works 🙂

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Different images for each ticket type within a single event’ is closed to new replies.