Different Events URL slug and Single Event URL slug cause issue with breadcrumbs

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Different Events URL slug and Single Event URL slug cause issue with breadcrumbs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christina
    Participant

This is just a small issue. I’m using breadcrumbs on my site and the need for a unique slug for single events is breaking my breadcrumbs. I’ll figure out a way to workaround it, but I thought I’d mention it.

Are you building the breadcrumbs manually or with a plugin. The separate slug (event vs events) is default behavior for a custom post type in WordPress.

Christina
    Participant

I’m using the dimox version which is usually quite good. But the behavior strange with ECP2. For the calendar view page, it is grabbing the first event and displaying it as the page title. Maybe I’ll try a plugin and see if it gives me better results. Thanks!

Brian
    Participant

Try Breadcrumb Navtx plugin, that one is able to work with custom post types nicely, which is what “Events” now are in ECP2

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Different Events URL slug and Single Event URL slug cause issue with breadcrumbs’ is closed to new replies.