Different customer – same card

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Different customer – same card

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

Hi there,

I had two customers purchase tickets yesterday but they used the one person’s credit card.

The two tickets were sent to the billing address instead of the two individual customers.

Can you please tell me how I can make sure this doesn’t happen again?

Thanks,

Sarah

ps how can I change the name on a ticket – or transfer the name so the correct person recieves the ticket which was purchased yesterday.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that the tickets were sent to the wrong email address.  Unfortunately, this is the way that things are set up by default through WooCommerce.

If you head to WooCommerce < Orders and click on the order number, you can change the email address for an order.  After doing that, you can choose an Order Action on the right-hand sidebar on that page and resend tickets email, which should send an email confirmation to the correct customer.

To change the customer name on a ticket, you can add an additional field to the ticket where customers can enter their name, as opposed to the name on the order.  You can also try adding the following snippet to your theme’s functions.php file in order to edit attendee information:

https://gist.github.com/andrasguseo/ec8bb9457e6b559894d5ab3c4a4c1e73

Let me know how all of this goes and if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Different customer – same card’ is closed to new replies.