Didn`t show ticketdetails after buying a ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Didn`t show ticketdetails after buying a ticket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Claudia
    Participant

Hey guys,

i use wpec version 3.11.2, events calendar 4.0.4. and events tickets plus 4.0.4. and after check out neither the costumers nor me see any ticketdetails in our transaction reports (ticketname, price, quantity). In wpec the order is shown but there are no items listed. Its only shown like this when the customers use the ticket tab in the events, not when they use the normal wpec ticket site.
    Every other Information about the costumer is shown.
    My tickets are mostly free, maybe it is a bug there?

Best wishes,
    Claudia

Geoff B.

Good morning Claudia,

Welcome to the Modern Tribe and thank you for using the Events tickets Plus.

To my knowledge, there is no existing bug in regards between WPEC and Events tickets plus.
    But the good news, is that we are very interested in helping you figure out why you can’t see the ticket details in the transaction reports.

There might be a bit of back and forth involved, so we appreciate your patience in helping us troubleshoot with you.

First, could you please provide us with your system info ?

Also, it would be great if you could share some screenshots of what you are actually seeing (and not seeing) with a real life example.

We are looking forward to hear more from you.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Didn`t show ticketdetails after buying a ticket’ is closed to new replies.