did not receive survey 25% coupon

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions did not receive survey 25% coupon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paola

Hello,

I completed the 6 page survey but I did not receive my 25% off coupon.

Thank you,
    Paola

George
    Participant

Hey Paola!

Really sorry about that, maybe the email was dropped or caught in a spam filter or something?

In either case, we want you to have the discount code ASAP, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll get it to you immediately 🙂

Sorry about that hiccup!

Thanks,
    George

Paola

I received a coupon via email but it was only 15% off. The survey said the coupon would be 25% off.

Thanks,
    Paola

George
    Participant

Hey Paola,

Is that 15% coupon the one you received originally, or the one that we sent you after you followed up with [email protected]? Have you sent an email to [email protected] yet?

Thank you!
    George

Benoit David

Hi,

• I’m building a site to sell workshops.
    • I’m looking into using WooCommerce as the commerce engine.
    • I’m interested in your Events Calendar suite of plugins for WordPress.
    • As for any startup, I need to control my spending, so I’m looking for the minimum (not the Pro version right now), at least for now.

My needs:

• I want to have a home page that lists the workshop: would it be managed by The Events Calendar or WooCommerce’s shop page?
    • I want to sell the tickets: handled by your WooCommerce tickets?
    • I want to have a waiting list: does your plugin offer that? or do I have to use another plugin? Do you have a recommendation?

If it doesn’t work out like I want it, which I cannot verify until I buy plugins, can I ask for a refund, within a reasonable timeframe?

Thank you,

Benoit
    +1 (514) 757-0010

George
    Participant

Hey Benoit,

Our plugins do not have waiting list functionality, but the answer is generally “Yes” to the other items you listed there.

Can you post your separate issues in a separate thread (even if you just copy-and-paste the contents from here)? This thread is related to Paola’s inquiries about a coupon code. I will close up this thread to help keep things organized and if you end up posting another thread, we’ll take of you from there 🙂

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘did not receive survey 25% coupon’ is closed to new replies.