Developer License and localhost installs

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Developer License and localhost installs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hi there,

I have an Events Calendar Pro Developer license. When I log into my account I see that my localhost installs are being included in the 10 sites I am allowed ie; gwest.localhost etc

I have entered my license key in these localhost sites.

Is there any way for localhost sites to not be counted towards the site limit, as it doesn’t seem fair to include them.

Josh
    Participant

Hey David,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is a great question! I’ve submitted a request for our development team to get some input on this one. I’ll let you know what I hear back about this.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey David,

I discussed it with our team and we all agreed that we need to find a solution that works to disallows local installs from counting against license key usage.

I’ve created an internal ticket for this and as we work on a solution you’ll be notified of the progress. I do see how this can be inconvenient for sites receiving continuous development but in the meantime, most people tend to disable the license key on the development site once the live site has been launched.

Thanks!

David
    Participant

Thanks Josh, I really appreciate this.

Yes, I am doing continuous updates and deployment to most of my sites,
    so always have at least a local and production version.

Josh
    Participant

Hey David,

No problem! Definitely understand the frustration. We’ll update you here on our progress in addressing this issue.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Developer License and localhost installs’ is closed to new replies.