Developer Bundle for unlimited Events Calendar Pro installs.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Developer Bundle for unlimited Events Calendar Pro installs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Declan O’Neill

Hi,
    I’m wondering if you have a pricing tier for your Events Calendar Pro plugin, to get updates & support for a year on unlimited sites?

Leah

Hi Declan,

We are still hoping to have an unlimited package available sometime soon, but at this time we do not have a set price for that kind of thing. If you are interested in purchasing multiple Developer licenses, please email us at [email protected]. I’m sorry I can’t be of more help at this time, but I appreciate you asking as customer demand encourages us to create our new pricing tiers.

Cheers,
    Leah

Matt

FYI, I’m also looking for an unlimited pricing tier. For unlimited installs, $250 is reasonable to me. For 10 installs, more than $149 – I feel is too much.

Rob

Hey Matt. Thanks for the follow-up here. Leah’s out this week but I wanted to let you know that we did see this and are taking it into account as we continue these discussions. As our setup stands now you would unfortunately have to pay $250 for the 10 site access tier. While the intent with our unlimited pricing schema is definitely to make per site cost cheaper as the # of sites goes up, I can’t guarantee we’ll be adjusting it in such a way that dev license goes for under $150 for 10 sites. We hope users who are considering a purchase will take into account the idea that you aren’t just paying for the code itself, but also support access for anyone using any of the sites you’re running on (and updates to the plugin on a consistent, usually monthly, basis).

I hope this helps — and if it doesn’t, let me know so I can adjust my response. Otherwise as soon as we’ve got this new pricing scheme established you guys will be the first to know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Developer Bundle for unlimited Events Calendar Pro installs.’ is closed to new replies.