dev site out of criteria for license

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO dev site out of criteria for license

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    valerio
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’ve read your article before and searched the forum, but I cannot find any solution.
    I have a site in production here:
    http://www.tickit.it
    Mi dev site is
    develope.tickit.it
    I’d like to have a working serial number in my develope site.
    The problem is that the develope site doesn’t fit your criteria.
    I cannot migrate the license from one site to another because I need my production site to correctly work.
    Is there any possibility to obtain a temporary license?
    I’m working on an app connecting to the plugin and I cannot use a subfolder on the main domain.
    Thanks.
    Valerio

Patricia

Hi Valerio,

Thanks for contacting us!

If you want to use our plugins in your dev site, you don’t actually need to include a serial key/migrate your license from production site. For your staging site, you can just download and install the latest release of our plugin (from your downloads section) and ignore any warning messages.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything else and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

valerio
    Participant

So all the features will be ok on my develope site?
    Thanks!
    V.

Patricia

Hi Valerio,

Answering your question: yes, the plugin should work properly in your dev site this way. The only difference is that your premium plugins won’t receive automatic updates, since you won’t have a valid license enabled in this dev install.

Let us know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘dev site out of criteria for license’ is closed to new replies.