Details Display is Wonky

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Details Display is Wonky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bgccc
    Participant

I just installed and activated my Calendar PRO and Eventbrite Add-Ons. I imported my event from Eventbrite and finished everything out.

My Details display is looking very crazy though.

This is what my details look like.

There are 2 colons being injected after the details, I had to delete the $ from the settings in order to stop the double $, and the price is listed $10 – FREE. Maybe Free should be first?

Changing the Events Template from Default Events Template to Default Page Template seemed to resolve a couple of spacing issues, but overall is still very wonky.

I have provided a link to the exact event I’ve created. Here it is as well: http://bgcccpartners.org/event/kramers-new-century-bash/2015-05-09/

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Zane,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on our support forum.

Can you point me to the URL of the Event you tried to import from EventBrite?

My Best Regards,

bgccc
    Participant

This reply is private.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Zane,

Unfortunately I cannot copy any other users on the email, because it’s an automated system that takes care of it for us.

Anyways, on your problem our team is testing a few solutions for the importing problem, I has something to do with servers using 32bit Operating Systems, so on our next plugin release it will be fixed. ETA: Next Week.

My Best Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Details Display is Wonky’ is closed to new replies.