Description on the main view

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Description on the main view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

Hi,

is there any function like is_main_view available in the plugin? I want to show some description on the main view only like here: http://prntscr.com/j6bt31

I see there are two content fields (before and after) where I can add description, but it’s very bad for seo (duplicated on all the views and even on single event).

juanfra
    Keymaster

<div class=”bbp-breadcrumb”></div>
    <div id=”post-1510093″ class=”even bbp-parent-forum-178 bbp-parent-topic-1508297 bbp-reply-position-2 user-id-15013 post-1510093 reply type-reply status-publish hentry” data-anchor-target=”dl_post-1510093″>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-right”>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-content”>

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

What do you mean by the”main view”? Do you mean the events page where the calendar is? There are many different ways to customize the way these pages look, I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to attempt the results that you are looking for.

If you have any other questions in the meantime, please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Juan

Juan.

</div>
    </div>
    </div>

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Description on the main view’ is closed to new replies.