Dequeued Assets

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions Dequeued Assets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Shelly Francis
    Participant

Hello! I have a few javascript errors when trying to view the ‘/events/community/list’ page.

I have the TwentyFourteen theme activated and no plugins activated, other than Events Calendar ones – Pro, Filter bar and Community Events.

I have activated the Dequeued Assets extension and chosen to deactivate “tribe-dependency (dependency.js)”. However, I am still getting a JS error for dependency.min.js. Do I need to do something else?

Also, when I activate my chosen theme, Bridge, I get an additional error for bumpdown.js, however, it doesn’t get added to the Dequeued Assets list for me to deactivate. Any suggestions? I know you can’t troubleshoot for specific themes.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Patricia

Hey Shelly,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, we are aware of this issue. The good news is we have already made a fix and it is expected to be released this week.

I have set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and linked it to our internal report. We will contact you as soon as we have solved the problem.

The only workaround we’ve found so far is downgrading The Events Calendar to a previous version. To learn more about how you can downgrade your plugins, please refer to the following article > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and if you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Shelly Francis
    Participant

Thank you so much for the update and getting on the fix so quickly! I look forward to the solution. 🙂

Patricia

Hi Shelly,

You are welcome! We will contact you as soon as we have an update.

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Courtney

We released an update for this issue. Can you update your plugins (preferrably on a staging site) and see if that resolves the issue.

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-13-november-2017/

Thanks
    Courtney ?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Dequeued Assets’ is closed to new replies.