Discounts for users coming from certain (partner) domains

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Discounts for users coming from certain (partner) domains

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Karsch
    Participant

Hi there,

I´m running WC Bookings to sell tickets for windsurfing events.

I´m wondering if it is possible to offer discounts like e.g. 10% for people who are coming from certain partner-websites to book into my events. Is there something to implement such feature?

Any help would be awesome!
    Greetings from Berlin, Germany

George
    Participant

Hey @Benjamin,

This is an interesting concept and question – thanks for reaching out.

I’m sorry to bear this news, but while this may be technically possible, it’s not anything that our own plugins can achieve. Our plugins simply create the “ticket” product type within WooCommerce – from there, the checkout process and application of discounts and collection of user information at checkout is all handled by WooCommerce itself.

Does this distinction make sense?

So, there’s nothing about our plugins that would enable the features you describe.

I would recommend posing this question to the “WC Bookings” team, and/or to investigate for similar solutions on the WooCommerce website in some way.

I’m sorry to disappoint but hope this information is clear and helps you move forward with your project – let me know if this is the case, or if I can help with anything else!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Discounts for users coming from certain (partner) domains’ is closed to new replies.