Deleting Tickets belonging to a past Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Deleting Tickets belonging to a past Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    April
    Participant

How can I delete tickets for the events that have passed? We have around 16 ticket products daily, so at the end of the month we have 480 products in our database that are no longer being used.

Can you share a snippet if available or SQL query to get the past tickets deleted?

Thanks

Hi April,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately, there isn’t a quick way to delete old tickets.  If you want, you can bulk delete events, but it sounds like you want to keep the events intact.

You can try a third-party plugin like Bulk Delete and configure it to delete past tickets.

I hope this helps!  Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Deleting Tickets belonging to a past Events’ is closed to new replies.