Deleting Expired Events in a recurring series

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Deleting Expired Events in a recurring series

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    coexist
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve been trying to find a simple way to remove the large amount of recurring events we have on our website, ideally we want to get rid of any that have already passed.

However, we have a lot of events that will recur indefinitely every week with start dates going back to 2016.

In this thread I found a plugin that is more or less what I’m after:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/remove-events-if-start-date-has-passed/#post-1298182

However in my case I’m assuming it would remove any event with the end date being in the past, regardless of whether it is set to recur indefinitely. Is there a way to use this plugin, or a similar plugin, to only remove events with an expired end date if they are not set to recur indefinitely? ie, looking at the last date it is set to recur as opposed to the end date listed at the top?

Thanks,

Patrick

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

We don’t have a way to support this but some have used the bulk delete plugin in the paste. You can download that and see if it allows you to choose a date as the starting point.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Deleting Expired Events in a recurring series’ is closed to new replies.