Deleting all content

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Deleting all content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel
    Participant

I am trying to do a clean install of your plugin to get rid of all the events that imported from the iCal importer. I have over 3,000 events imported (many are duplicates) and it is quite a mess so I wanted to try using your Event Aggregator instead and start completely fresh. I’ve tried deleting your plugin and reinstalling it hoping all the data would be deleted, but it always shows up. Where does the events calendar save all this data on the server so that I can delete it?

Hunter

Gabriel,

My apologies for the delayed response and welcome to our premium support forums! Sorry to hear you’re dealing with duplicate events. The calendar saves information in a few different areas, mainly the wp_posts and wp_postmeta tables. Try using the Bulk Delete plugin to rid your database of all event-related info. Please let me know how it goes and if you have any more questions. Sorry again about the lengthy time between your post and my response and have a great evening. Cheers!

Gabriel
    Participant

Thank you. Bulk delete worked well and I was able to delete all of the events.

Hunter

Excellent!

Thank you for the update. I’ll close this thread out, but feel free to create a new one if you have any more questions or comments. Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Deleting all content’ is closed to new replies.