Deleted tickets still counted as sold

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Deleted tickets still counted as sold

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Paul.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Hi,
    We are having a problem with the count of tickets not matching after deleting an order AND the tickets/attendees.

The export file shows correctly, and the attendees list (where you export the file) is correct.

It is the summary count under “Attendees by Ticket” and also under the tickets section when editing the event.

Please advise on a fix for this.
    thank you,
    Paul

Paul
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Paul!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry, but I don’t think I see the error you are having. Where is it exactly I should be looking for the issue? Could you please explain to us the steps you took to get to the error?

Maybe you could provide me with a screenshot of the event tickets and tell me how the stock settings are set.

Thanks!

Victor

Paul
    Participant

Hi Victor,
    You don’t mention the screencapture I’ve already uploaded. Can you see it in my private message?
    Let me know if you need me to upload another one, or email you one.

It shows all of the current tickets sold, 3 total. 2 of them are titled “Event Registration (Member)” Two are sold, yet under “Attendees By Ticket” summary it says “Sold 4”

Additionally, the ticket for “Revel & Roll Networking Event” Sold 1 is listed, yet none are actually sold.

Orders that have been cancelled (or refunded, or deleted) still result in tickets that are “sold”
    I tried deleting the attendee, but this did not work either.

To be clear, my expectation is that when a ticket transaction is reversed (un-sold if you will) then that ticket sale should not be counted as “sold”.

Thanks,
    Paul

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Paul.
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Paul!

Thanks for clearing that out. I can see the screenshot and can understand what you mean now.

In the “Attendees by Ticket” summary you will always get the total amount of tickets sold no matter if they were then deleted or cancelled. I believe this to be a default behaviour and not a bug.

Just to confirm, did you sell 4 “Event Registration (Member)” tickets but deleted 1? And the same for this ticket “Revel & Roll Networking Event”, did you sell one and later deleted? If yes for both, then it’s default behaviour.

The “Total Tickets Sols” says 6, but if you subtract the 3 deleted (which may be 2 deleted and 1 cancelled), you then have a total of 3 tickets which is what you have at the moment in the attendee list.

I know this can be confusing, so let me know if you have other questions.

Best!

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Deleted tickets still counted as sold’ is closed to new replies.