Deleted events in Google

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Deleted events in Google

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kerkenit
    Participant

The Event Aggregator works almost like a charm. Thanks for that. I only have the following issue:
    When I remove events form Google Calendar, they ar not delete from The Event Calendar.
    Do i mis configure?

Courtney

Hi Marco

When you go to Events ยป Settings ยป Import, do you have the Event Update Authority set to overwrite?

I hope to help you resolve this quickly.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

kerkenit
    Participant

I guess yes. It’s in Dutch and says:
    Event Update Authority: Overschrijf mijn evenement met eventuele wijzigingen uit de oorspronkelijke bron.

Courtney

Hi Marco

It looks like Event Aggregator cannot delete events from your site that once existed in Google Calendar.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can suggest it it http://tribe.uservoice.com.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Courtney
    kerkenit
    Participant
    Courtney

That works too. Again, I do like this idea and hope that we see it implemented. We will update the UserVoice thread if we have any new features to announce.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Deleted events in Google’ is closed to new replies.