Deleted Attendees?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Deleted Attendees?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hello,

It appears 21 of our attendees were deleted and we cannot figure out why. Could you please look into this for us? Below is a screenshot.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out with your issue! I’ll try to help you with this.

Our plugins do not automatically delete attendees under any circumstances by themselves. So if attendees show up as deleted that can happen in 2 ways I can think of:

• Somebody logged in and deleted the attendees by clicking on ‘delete’ on the attendee page
    • A clean-up / maintenance plugin is used on the site that automatically deletes old posts every once in a while

When attendees are deleted, then their data is completely removed from the database. However, if these are tickets (and not RSVPs) there might be a chance that their order is still in the system. I see you are using WooCommerce, so you will then need to check the orders for this event / tickets for this event.

Likely the easiest was would be exporting all orders – or the orders from a time range when the tickets were on sale – and filtering the exported data in a spreadsheet software like Excel or Google Spreadsheets.

Compare the attendee list and the order list for that event and you might be able to find the missing attendees.

You might also want to check if by chance some tickets have been refunded and the attendees then deleted.

I’m curious to see what you find and if you have any further questions then I’m happy to answer them for you.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

I also saw that you are using somewhat outdated versions of our plugins. I would recommend you to update at least the calendar plugins, after you made a full backup of your website and database, just in case.

A.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Deleted Attendees?’ is closed to new replies.