Delete tickets for deleted orders

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Delete tickets for deleted orders

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Riccardo
    Participant

Hi there,
    i just figured out that tickets are still listed even if related order has been deleted.
    Is it possible to correct this?
    Thank you very much!

Barry

Hi Riccardo, I’m not quite following you. Deleting completed or even pending orders should not affect whether tickets are listed for sale or not (with the possible exception of inventory control issues).

Can you give a point-by-point example of what you are experiencing to help me understand?

Thanks!

Riccardo
    Participant

Hi Barry, sorry for being a bit complicated…
    I was talking about attendee list: if we delete orders (not payed, canceled by the buyer …), related issued tickets are still listed in the attendee list.

Tony
    Participant

Barry, I can help…I posted this in another string…

Another question I have is once someone purchases a ticket, is there a way to DELETE that purchaser? For example, we run some free volunteer events for which we need people to register. If someone later tells us they cannot attend, we can delete the “purchase” but it doesn’t remove their name from the attendees list. The only options there are ‘check in’ and ‘uncheck in.’

Riccardo
    Participant

That’s it!
    Thank you Tony!

Barry

Right, so the ability to automatically remove attendees is not currently there and I’ll add a note that this could be a useful feature.

We can delete the “purchase” but it doesn’t remove their name from the attendees list. The only options there are ‘check in’ and ‘uncheck in.’

Again the ability to actually remove attendees as a manual administrative function could be useful.

Guys thanks for all the feedback, will definitely feed this back.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Delete tickets for deleted orders’ is closed to new replies.