Delete Single Instance of Recurring Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Delete Single Instance of Recurring Event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bobrodd
    Participant

We have a monthly meeting recurring event. The december meeting was canceled. I would like to delete just the one instance of the repeating event so it can continue in january. When i trash the december event it trashes the whole series.

Barry

If you attempt to do this from the main events list that will indeed happen – but if you enter the event editor for the individual instance you want to remove and trash it from there that may work for you.

Does that help?

bobrodd
    Participant

That did work. Thank you!
    This feature should be in your documentation.

Barry

Great that worked for you – and we’ll take note of adding this to our documentation. Thanks again!

Joy Doyle
    Participant

When I look at the event list of a certain recurring event, it just lists the start and end date, rather than all the different dates that the events will occur. For instance, I have a recurring event that happens once a month. I would like to delete next month’s meeting but keep the rest. I can’t necessarily choose which event I delete as they don’t individually say they’re date. How can I go about trashing one while keeping the others? Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Delete Single Instance of Recurring Event’ is closed to new replies.