Delete old version of event-calendar plugin by mistake – site now not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Delete old version of event-calendar plugin by mistake – site now not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    folkestonefringe
    Participant

Hi there, I upgraded to event calendar pro 3.7 from 3.5. When I installed plugin, I hadn’t turned off the old plugin (first mistake), deactivated 3.5 and all was fine. I noticed on the server an additional plugin folder event-calendar-1 and when I was doing some maintenance I deleted it (second mistake) now the event calendar just hangs when you try to load.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry you are having issues, lets see how I can help to get it fixed.

I visited your site @  http://www.fringeopen.com/

I am able to see the Event’s Page, change the views and visit a single event without issue.

So, can you please confirm that is the website you are having an issue on.

Also, one way to resolve the issue without more information would be to deactivate The Events Calendar and the Add Ons, then remove all the plugins and duplicate directories you found for the Events Calendar Only. Then reinstall all the Events Calendar plugins with new copies and reactive.  All your Events and Settings will be there, but please make sure to backup your site beforehand.

Let me know if that helps or the issue remains and we can try something else.

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Brian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Delete old version of event-calendar plugin by mistake – site now not working’ is closed to new replies.