Delete in the event form the state and province line and the currency symbol lin

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Delete in the event form the state and province line and the currency symbol lin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yann LE COR
    Participant

Hello,
    I am in France and I do not need the state and province line.
    I would like to delete as well the currency symbol line in the form.
    Could you help me for that ?
    Thanks

George
    Participant

Hey Yann!

Thanks for stopping by โ€“ funny enough, we actually just addressed another user who wanted to remove the State/Province field. I’d recommend checking out my reply in that ticket, which you can find hereย โ†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-submission-form-remove-dropdown-list-of-us-states/#post-905401

Let me know if that ticket is useful, or even addresses what you’re trying to do.

To remove the currency symbol option, follow the same steps in that ticket I linked to above. The only difference is that instead of looking in /community/modules/venue.php, the file you’ll want to duplicate and then modify is /community/modules/cost.php

Best of luck with your customizations! Let us know if these instructions get you a good start with things.

โ€” George

Yann LE COR
    Participant

Thank you so much George !!!
    It is working well for both.
    Have a nice day
    Yann

George
    Participant

Nice! Be sure to keep backups of all your custom code, and maybe bookmark these tickets for future reference if you find their steps helpful or something.

Best of luck with your site ๐Ÿ™‚

George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Delete in the event form the state and province line and the currency symbol lin’ is closed to new replies.