Delete events when in edit mode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Delete events when in edit mode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steven
    Participant

Not an issue but maybe you can help me with a shortcut. I would like to delete an event while editing the event. It seems like I must go to dashboard and search events, find the correct event and then delete. This is a lot of clicks for a simple delete. Can you tell me if there is a more direct way?

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

He Steven.

Thanks for reaching out, you are trying to delete a different event when you are creating or editing a new event?

If that’s the case we don’t have a feature at the moment for doing that, but you can always suggest new features on our User Voice site were our Users can vote and suggest for new features to be included in next releases.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this or if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Delete events when in edit mode’ is closed to new replies.