Delete "Continue Reading" from the Monthly Calendar View Pop-Up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Delete "Continue Reading" from the Monthly Calendar View Pop-Up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    artvallarta
    Participant

Thank you in advance for your help. When you hover over an event in the monthly view, it has a pop-up view that at the bottom says “continue reading”. We would like to have that deleted – thanks

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’d be happy to help with your question.

I do not see this on our demo site, or on my test site which I am also using the Twenty Seventeen theme on. I looked around and didn’t see any settings for this anywhere.

Is it possible that this is being set within your theme’s functions.php file?

In any case, you can hide this with a bit of CSS:

.tribe-events-tooltip .link-more {
    display: none;
    }

Hope that helps! Let me know if that works for you, or if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
    Sky

artvallarta
    Participant

Sky (great name!).. thanks so much.. the CSS did the trick.

thank you for the great response!!!!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Great! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Delete "Continue Reading" from the Monthly Calendar View Pop-Up’ is closed to new replies.