Delete all missing ? Am I going mad ?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Delete all missing ? Am I going mad ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Leigh
    Participant

Hi there,
    OK, i think i may be going mad, so need some help. Im pretty sure before when using the “events/community/list” i could delete all the series of events in one go, but since the last update or 2 it has disappeared. I can’t be sure when it went missing as i haven’t needed to use it for a while.

Has this been removed or moved or am i missing it ?

Thanks for any help

Cliff

Hi, Leigh.

The Community Events form hasn’t ever had a Delete option to my knowledge.

Here are screenshots from version 3.12.x of Community Events List vs the current version 4.4’s.

You could use wp-admin’s Bulk Actions to delete events at wp-admin > Events.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Leigh
    Participant

Ah, i get this (screenshot added). I can delete events i have added, pretty sure there was a delete all button for recurring events.

Cliff

I dug into the code and this Events List comes from /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/event-list.php

Line 147 is where it echos the Delete Button, but it’s not rendering for me with Community Events v4.4. Therefore, I logged a bug for that line of that file.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There! ๐Ÿ™‚

I just wanted to let you know we think this issue is no longer a concern with our latest feature release of Community Events 4.5. We encourage you to update to the latest version and try it out.

To find out more about the release -> https://theeventscalendar.com/release-community-events-4-5-the-events-calendar-4-5-4-pro-and-community-tickets/

We hope this update makes your site much better!

As always, donโ€™t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up and weโ€™d be happy to help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Best!
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Delete all missing ? Am I going mad ?’ is closed to new replies.