Degraded performance when using Eventbrite plugin with Event’s Calendar Pro

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Degraded performance when using Eventbrite plugin with Event’s Calendar Pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Future Beef
    Participant

We’ve noticed degraded performance on one of our sites hosted on Pantheon http://www.futurebeef.com.au which has had performance issues ever since we added this plugin to the site.

We turned it off and noticed that the site loaded much faster but still had issues which pointed to Events Calendar pro being the problem. We were wondering if anyone else has had the same problem with this recently.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue! It does look like TEC is running pretty slowly on your site based on those stats you shared. Can you tell me approximately how many events, venues, and organizers you currently have on your site?

If you haven’t already, I would definitely recommend taking a look through this article, which has some great tips on improving performance on your site, including some settings that you can adjust. I would also recommend trying out a caching plugin like W3 Total Cache (just make sure you leave minification disabled to avoid plugin conflicts), which many of our users are currently using alongside The Events Calendar on their sites.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Degraded performance when using Eventbrite plugin with Event’s Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.