Defaults to Event List, can't display monthly iew

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Defaults to Event List, can't display monthly iew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jim Ngo

The plugin goes to an event list but there isn’t any way to show a monthly view. I have tried delete and reinstall (did not work). I tried deleting the tribe options in SQL database (did not fix). If I change any Display options, they revert back to previous value after I click Save. Any help??

Caroline

Hi there, and thanks for reaching out!

I’m so sorry to hear you’re having trouble with our plugins–we’d love to get you fixed up and back on the road ASAP. As this forum is dedicated exclusively to serving pre-sales inquiries, unfortunately we aren’t able to address technical support issues here, but we’d be thrilled to help out on our WordPress.org forums if you wouldn’t mind submitting a post there!

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar

We hope to see you there! 🙂 Thanks again for getting in touch!

Jim Ngo

Please let your support team know that I posted a support request on the forum. I need some ideas on how to resolve this.

Caroline

Hey there! It looks like someone from our support team has already addressed your thread on WordPress.org, so I’m going to go ahead and close this one for now. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on one of our support forums if you should have any other questions or concerns! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Defaults to Event List, can't display monthly iew’ is closed to new replies.