Defaultly check "use lat lng"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Defaultly check "use lat lng"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adage
    Participant

Hello,
    I’d like to defaultly check the “use lat lng” checkbox on Venue registration.
    Thank you

Cliff

Hi. You posted to our Events Calendar PRO forum, but I see you also have a Community Events license. Are you asking about Events Calendar PRO’s lat/long setting within the wp-admin Event and/or Venue edit screen?

Adage
    Participant

I was asking about Events Calendar PRO, but if it’s possible on both it would be great. Thank you.

Cliff

Well it’s possible in Events Calendar PRO but not Community Events.

The checkbox comes from /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Geo_Loc.php

You could add some JavaScript to the admin that checks #VenueOverwriteCoords by default

Alternatively, you could filter — using hooks related to get_post_meta() — for the _VenueOverwriteCoords custom field.

Either way you go, you should ensure it has the necessary protections against applying to things outside of the expected context of editing a Venue.

This is not as easily possible (not that JS or PHP for Events Calendar PRO is “easy”) for Community Events because the custom coordinates inputs do not exist on the Community Events Venue edit template.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your own developer or reference our Customizations Documentation, which includes a link to Hire A Freelancer.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Defaultly check "use lat lng"’ is closed to new replies.