Default venue for submitted events

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Default venue for submitted events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sukhwinder

Hi , I have set Default venue for submitted events , but this doesn’t show as the selected .Let me know the reason.
    I am using custom user role to add events form admin dashboard .

Geoff B.

Good evening sukhwinder and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    I would like to help you with this topic.

I have set Default venue for submitted events , but this doesn’t show as the selected. I am using custom user role to add events form admin dashboard.

Just to set expectations, as you might know, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues.

We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customizations such as yours.

I would highly recommend getting our Community Events premium plugin: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-community-events/

As an alternative, you could hire one of our recommended customizers to do the customization for you.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Default venue for submitted events’ is closed to new replies.