Default Template for Submission

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Default Template for Submission

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dominic

Hi

I have tried to change the template to no sidebars as my page allows to me but it doesnt seem to actually change.

Page is here http://www.comicconventions.co.uk/events/community/add

i did read that Community events uses page.php as default is there anyway to change to this to full page please.

Leah

Hi Dominic,

Sorry we didn’t get a response to you sooner. I’d be happy to help best I can or get someone else involved if needed.

This may be an issue with the theme. Have you tried reverting to the default 2011 theme and seeing if the problem persists? You can also try the plugin deactivation route: deactivate your other plugins one-by-one, until just The Events Calendar/PRO are active, to see if it’s a conflict on that end.

The theme you are using will dictate what Page Template options you have available. Often there is a a “full page” option, although it sounds like maybe you don’t have one with your current theme?

My final suggestion is to get in touch with your theme’s designer and see if they can shed some light on the issue.

If you’re still having trouble and think this is actually an issue with the Community Events or PRO Plugin, let me know and I’ll see what we can do.

Thanks,
    Leah

Casey
    Participant

Dominic,
    Are you still having this issue? If so, please give Leah’s suggestions a try, or let us know if you resolved the issue and we’ll close this out. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Dominic,
    I’m closing out this thread due to inactivity. If you continue to have issues, please start a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Default Template for Submission’ is closed to new replies.