'Default Page Template View' not displaying calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 'Default Page Template View' not displaying calendar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    matrixltd
    Participant

Hi, we are struggling to get the calendar to view in default page template view. It displays fine in ‘default events template’.

I believe this a theme conflict as it works fine in twenty twelve.

I have scoured the forum and tried various recommendations such as adding the “add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’…” code to the functions.php, but so far i’ve had no luck:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike

matrixltd
    Participant

This reply is private.

matrixltd
    Participant

Any developments with this please? This has become a critical issue that requires fixing asap.

Thank you

matrixltd
    Participant

I purchased the pro version so i would receive the ‘premium’ support promised. Can you please offer some help with this asap. Thank you.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy matrixltd

I typed up a response on Monday indicating that I was unable to login with those credentials. I do not know what happened but that response obviously is not showing up now, and presumably never did. It’s strange, I have never had that happen before. I am very sorry that this has caused a delay. I totally understand that when you buy support you want to receive it. Let’s see what we can do to fix this.

Are you able to login with the credentials you posted? I have tried multiple WP-admin URLs and even variations on the username, to no avail. Could you perhaps try generating a new login, and test it yourself to ensure it works? I will be on all day and keeping an eye on this thread, I want to help you as quickly as I can.

– Brook

matrixltd
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

You are welcome Mike. And I do really appreciate your understanding regarding the aforementioned glitch/delay.

If a given Page template does not rigidly follow WP best practice then it can pretty easily conflict with our plugin. In this case it seems abundantly clear that your page template does not meet the criteria. Our plugin overwrites a portion of the Post Loop. Sadly this sometimes causes conflicts like this one that are not really possible to remotely diagnose. Instead you have to jump into the code and play around, and it can require a fair amount of WP API knowledge.

That said I do have an alternate solution. Have you taken a look at our Theme Overrides? These are comparatively easy to use, and would allow you to customize the your theme to add things like your sidebar. This will still require some WP API knowledge, but really just the bits that are related to creating/modifying themes.

If you personally do not have the knowledge make the above changes, and do not know someone whom you can hire, have no fear. We actually keep a list of freelancers who are quite capable of making changes on your behalf. You can obtain this list by emailing [email protected] and requesting it.

Does that make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know. Cheers!

– Brook

matrixltd
    Participant

That’s brilliant thank you. We created a new template file for use with the calendar and stripped out any blog related code and that fixed it. Thank you.

Brook
    Participant

Awesome! Glad to hear you were able to fix it. Thanks for posting. – Brook

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘'Default Page Template View' not displaying calendar’ is closed to new replies.