Default Events Template Not Inheriting Theme Margins

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Default Events Template Not Inheriting Theme Margins

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Bah, the relevant code didn’t come through but you can see the instructions on your previous post http://pastebin.com/X95La2Bi.

Barry

OK, so this time you would need to edit the single.php template – just like ecp-page-template.php this should initially be copied from The Events Calendar’s views directory and placed in your theme’s events directory, if you haven’t already done this.

What you will need to do is change some code at the bottom of this template – here is an example: http://pastebin.com/ikrMbrqj (you probably don’t want to copy and paste this template as is but you can use it as a guide) – if you open it in a text editor and search for “Previous Event:” you will see the amendment.

Tony
    Participant

Thanks Barry. This works, kind of…what it does is add the previous and next links where I place them but my original links (without the “previous” and “next” link text) still appear. So I get one set of links…one without previous/next and one with previous/next.

Barry

Right – so it sounds like perhaps you have copied and pasted the relevant lines of code in to your template, whereas what I was suggesting was that you modify the existing lines.

If you search for “tribe_previous_event_link” in your text editor are you able to identify and then remove the links that you do not want?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Default Events Template Not Inheriting Theme Margins’ is closed to new replies.