Default Currency Symbol Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Default Currency Symbol Not Working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Jensen
    Participant

When I change the default currenct symbol to $ it doesn’t stick. I hit save, it loads, then is back to £. Please advise.

Cliff

Hi, Michelle. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue.

Once all WP_DEBUG messages are cleared, I’d hope you’d be able to save the settings how you want them.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Version 4.5.10 is the latest version.

Please try in Testing for Conflicts mode (as described in my previous reply) and if it’s still not working in that mode, then please re-send the System Information Report again in Testing for Conflicts mode.

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

When I swapped to the Twenty Sixteen theme it automatically went to the $. Please advise.

Cliff

Thanks for your effort performing the requested testing.

To be clear, you’re saying that, with all your plugins activated and the Twenty Sixteen theme active, this issue is resolved.

If that’s correct, your theme is conflicting somehow, in which case you should make sure you have the latest version of that theme and then, if it’s still happening, you should report your detailed findings to your theme author, especially if it states compatibility with our plugins.

Please let me know what you find out.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Default Currency Symbol Not Working’ is closed to new replies.